All visitors entering AEROS properties are required to present identification to an Aeros representative at the point of entry, when requested. Visitors badges must be worn in plain sight while on company property, and must be shown and/or surrendered to a member of management or security upon request.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- The following are STRICTLY PROHIBITED on or within AEROS owned or operated facilities:
- Willful damage to or unauthorized removal of AEROS property or that of an employee.
- Any type of weapon to include all firearms, ammunition or explosive devices (except in the possession of sworn law enforcement or authorized security personnel).
- Possession, or under the influence of, alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs.
- Gambling in any form.
- Misconduct, including illegal or immoral acts, fighting, horseplay and disorderly conduct.
- Swearing or the use of vile, abusive or insulting language.
- Racial or sexual harassment or other act prohibited by law or that could adversely affect the reputation of AEROS or its employees.
The following are prohibited without the prior approval of Security:
- Introduction or removal of any confidential or information. Visit Authorization letters, courier credentials or document receipts may be used as proof of authorization. Material must be properly wrapped.
- Possession of any type of camera, film, recording or electronic transmitting device, computer equipment and magnetic media. Unauthorized film and magnetic media may be confiscated.
- All mobile telephones must remain INSIDE of vehicle.
- Soliciting gifts or unauthorized sales activity.
- Distribution or circulation of literature, bills or pamphlets.
ALL VEHICLES AND PERSONAL EFFECTS ENTERING OR LEAVING THE FACILITIES ARE SUBJECT TO RANDOM SEARCH.
You are responsible for complying with the foregoing rules and regulations. Violating any one of could result in your immediate removal from the facility and denial of future admission and in some cases being reported to the local law enforcement agency. If you have any questions regarding these rules and regulations, please ask your Visitor Control Representative.